Tuesday, October 7, 2008

4 months old!

Did you see that?

That was the last 4 months flying by at lightening speed!

So this means I've survived my first month back at work, more or less. It also means Ivy hit 15lbs a couple weeks ago, officially making her too big for the bassinet in the Pack N Play so we've moved her to the crib. She falls asleep in it fine, but when she wakes for an early morning snack, she will NOT go back to sleep in it...that's okay, because I get to snuggle with her in bed. A little extra time spent together.

Ivy enjoyed a wonderful visit from Boston Grandma and Grandpa, as well as Auntie Erica (pics are on Facebook). She experienced her first Rosh Hashanah and tashlich at the beach. And she's getting in to playoff baseball, rooting on the Sox (though she passed out last night in the 7th inning, before it got interesting). All is good in Ivy's world!

Here's a little something to keep you photo-hungry folks satiated (and more on Facebook) until I can get another video up.

We love the Bumbo!


Go Sox! (Bucket hat finally fits!)

No comments: