OLD YEAR - I slacked on the blogging.
NEW YEAR - I shall be better at blogging. And now I have an iPhone so I can blog on the go!
OLD - Got laid off. Looked for jobs to no avail.
NEW - Will land a job...so that my photography business can be what it was intended to be, a side job.
OLD - Overwhelmed by life (see above) to the point that I would literally walk in circles around my house noticing random things that needed to be done/put away/thrown away but couldn't actually do anything about it.
NEW - Create a system for being more organized and productive. Let me know if you know how I can do this.
OLD - WAY too many mornings of preschool drop off in glorified pajamas. Stacy and Clinton would not approve.
NEW - I will get dressed in the morning like a proper person.
OLD - WAY too many mornings of preschool drop off in glorified pajamas. Stacy and Clinton would not approve.
NEW - I will get dressed in the morning like a proper person.
OLD - Used the excuse of "I'm still nursing" to get away with eating whatever I wanted.
NEW - I'm still nursing, but the end may be in sight so it's back to the treadmill...oh by the way, we got one for our house. Mike won a raffle for a Best Buy gift card, so we put it towards a manual fold up one. Sweet. And while I will still be baking and making ice cream, I'm really going to try to cut back on sweets...at least those consumed before 10am. (First thing I put in my mouth this morning was a brownie. Don't judge.)
OLD - Said I was going to run a half marathon, when in reality I think I can count the number of times I went running on one hand and still have a couple fingers left over.
NEW - Run a 10K. That's more realistic.
OLD - Extreme Grouponing!
NEW - I've unsubscribed from just about every email I'm on. It was taking WAY too long to go through them all each day, and I really wasn't buying anything anymore. Even though I only bought things I knew I would use anyway, it's money better put towards preschool and food. So I will rely on Facebook and the couple daily digest of deals emails I'm on. I'll be extreme in other ways.
NEW - I've unsubscribed from just about every email I'm on. It was taking WAY too long to go through them all each day, and I really wasn't buying anything anymore. Even though I only bought things I knew I would use anyway, it's money better put towards preschool and food. So I will rely on Facebook and the couple daily digest of deals emails I'm on. I'll be extreme in other ways.
OLD - Took lots of pictures.
NEW - Take lots of pictures but be in more of them.
Not bad for my first stab at blogging in the '12, eh?

2 comments:
pretty darn good - wish i could get a grip on my life!!! maybe you can come be my life consultant? happy 2012.
I like them all! Good luck! I'm sure you will accomplish all of them!
Post a Comment