Thursday, December 27, 2007

She wore an...

Well it will likely not be an itsy bity teeny weeny...you know. We go to Hawaii in just less than 2 weeks, and I am at a complete loss for what to wear on the beach. I really have very few options. I ordered a couple maternity bathing suits online, just to see what they look like and if I even needed them. A lot can change between now and 2 weeks, so I wanted to be prepared. Big mistake. Well, sure they would be appropriate if I were say 8 1/2 months pregnant but I am really no where near Shamu size yet so those are going straight back. So basically I am left with my pre-pregnancy bikinis...if they even fit. Forget about the fact that I will be one of THOSE women that other women look at and shake their heads in a "she really shouldn't be wearing that" or "someone pigged out over the holidays" fashion. It's not pretty. Four months is a funny stage - normal stuff just doesn't fit quite right, but it's not time for maternity clothes yet. I have a stash waiting for me for when the hour is indeed upon me, but in the meantime don't expect any pictures of me laying on the sand or anything!

In other news, we had another doc appointment this afternoon. Heartbeat is strong, and I've gained my first 5 pounds. Right before we leave in a little over a week we go for the next ultrasound. Pics forthcoming.

No comments: