Here she is, our precious daughter's first few days...there will be more when we have time to upload!
Fresh out of the oven! Come to Mommy...

Hi Dad!

First bath!

Snuggle time!

Chillin' in the hospital...(notice Mommy got to take a shower)

So sleepy

Grandma Linda

Getting ready to leave!

I'm home!

Hanging out with Dad

Uncle Mark

More coming soon!
4 comments:
I've gotta know - did you wear the Red Sox t-shirt during the delivery? Its almost a little bit creepy if you did... (http://peapodpanza.blogspot.com/2008/02/happy-birthday.html)
(Incidentally, my Sox shirt is now permanently stained from the eye gunk they put on Beth...I suppose I can try to guilt her into buying me new ones every Father's Day until she catches on....)
too cute! I LOVE the angry "I don't need a bath! Leave me alone!" baby picture. (One of the many reasons why Tony thinks I have a warped sense of humor - i get a kick out of crying baby pictures! :-)
She's beautiful. Love the pics.
I saw your blog and I said "I've got to pack Sox shirts for the hospital so they can be in the pics." So the days that I was there I wore a Sox shirt, a Pats shirt, and a Phish shirt, and yes they are all in pics. Hooray!
Post a Comment