My bad. I cannot believe it's been a month since my last entry...well I can, sort of. The short version is that I got laid off from my job (we all did - sadly, the organization had to suspend all operations) and I swear I have never been busier. When did I have time to work? Not only am I job hunting and meeting with people about jobs and doing odd jobs, but I am also trying to keep the house running. I have done oodles of loads of laundry and dishes, and only some cooking. I have not been bored or without something to do for the last 2 weeks, not even blog!
BUT - don't worry friends, I'll be back soon. And in fact, I've been doing a lot of work on some stuff that I'm excited to share along with a big, and timely, announcement. No, I'm not pregnant again. Get your mind out of that place. Now.
Until then - hopefully before Pesach - I have to give a shout out to Bill and Carin on the arrival of their beautiful baby boy. Mini Folman came into the world last Friday, and I had the privilege of meeting him yesterday. Fun times are in store for him and Sidney.
See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment