Thursday, February 21, 2008

The homestretch ALREADY?

Here I am, at Jami and Jordan's wedding, about a week away from entering the third trimester. Shoot. Where did all that time go?

25 Weeks!

I'm already sick of my 3 pairs of pants...that's not a good sign with 3 months to go. And I think we need to start reorganizing our closet space. Yes, these are the things that keep me up at night. Could be worse. At least Snoogle and I have more or less reconciled our issues.

Upcoming fun in the next month:
  • Glucose test at the doctor next week - goody, MORE blood!
  • Awaiting the arrival of Baby Landres and Baby Ormsby
  • Birthing class at Cedars - should be oodles of fun...better be for $150.

1 comment:

amy said...

Kim you look beautiful! I love this blog...too funny and a great way to keep up with the baby news.