Sleeping really is getting to be a problem again. We were at the IKAR Shabbaton this past weekend, where we got put in a room with two twin beds. So we pushed them together but one was slightly higher than the other, which didn't bode well for snuggling. And since they were camp conference center beds they weren't very comfortable to begin with. My theory was, if I'm going to be uncomfortable, why spend too much in there? So I stayed up late Friday and Saturday, schmoozing with my friends in the most carefree of fashions, relishing every moment. I paid the price on Sunday when I felt like crap, but it was worth it.
A few updates - the couch is out of the apartment (residing at Mark's place) but it still needs to be sold; we have an extra almost-queen mattress from the new sofa bed kicking around (don't ask, unless you want to buy it); so we're almost ready to go...more or less.
But now I'm at the point where I wonder if everything I do is going to be the last of that particular activity. Like today - I left work as if it were my last day, which I think I'll be doing every day from now on. The bad part about that is that from now forward I basically have nothing to do at work, because my boss isn't going to throw any major time-sensitive projects my way. So we'll see how well I hold my focus. My poor officemate is afraid I am going to go into labor at work and somehow she'll be responsible for delivering the baby. Everyone else wants to start a pool predicting the date and time of birth. More power to 'em.
Okay, enough random rambling...I am nervous to go to bed, not knowing what the mysterious night will bring. Oh, and for you Barry, since you asked, another picture of Mike with no shirt:
Mike and Poker on the new love seat - hot.

2 comments:
This is great. Thank you. At the moment I have no other requests.
I still can't get over the fact that Mike has a cat...
Hope all is going well, and we are sending all the super baby karma we have out your way!
Post a Comment